24 Jun PEACH COBBLER
1 can of Best Value Half Peaches
1 cup of flour
1 cup of milk
2/3 cup of sugar (or ¼ cup white sugar, ¼ cup brown sugar)
1 tablespoon of butter
1 teaspoon of baking powder
Mix your favorite marinara sauce into skillet.
Reduce heat and simmer.
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C) with a square baking dish (about 8”x8”) for about 7 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in separate bowl prepare batter mixture by adding flour, milk, sugar and baking powder. Mix.
3. Using oven mitt carefully remove baking dish from oven; add butter so it melts.
4. Pour batter mixture over the melted butter.
5. Pour can of peaches over it.
6. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
7. Serve — excellent with ice cream!